Elsewhen respects and values the privacy of every person who visits or interacts with our websites and/or the websites of our clients (“Sites”); anyone who uses our applications and/or the applications we build for our clients (“Applications”); and anyone who otherwise make use of the goods and/or services that we provide (our “Services”).
About this Policy
Who we are
Our Sites and Applications are operated by Elsewhen Limited, (“we”, “us” or “our”).
Elsewhen Limited is the data controller responsible for your personal information and is registered at the UK Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number: 07608360
Elsewhen Limited is a UK company with registered company number: 07608360 and whose registered office is at Unit 13 Waterside, 44-48 Wharf Road, London N1 7UX
Data we collect and how we use it
Elsewhen may collect data in the normal function of our Sites, Applications or Services. The purpose of this data collection can be summarised thusly:
- Provision of Services to Clients
- Managing communication with Clients
- Improving our Services
- Promoting and marketing our Services
- Handling inquiries we receive
- Analysing how our Sites are being used
- Recruiting new personnel
- In order to comply with any applicable law, court order, other judicial process, or the requirements of a regulator; and use as otherwise required or permitted by law
Legal basis by which we process your personal data
Our processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned above is based:
- On our legitimate interests in promoting and protecting our Sites, Applications and Services, building and maintaining correspondence, and for the purposes of recruitment
- On your consent, for example if you register for a Service, register for the email newsletter, register at any event we operate, or for the business purposes that support web operations such as on our site
- To comply with laws, when it may be necessary to satisfy our legal or regulatory obligations
Retention of your data
We reserve the right to retain personal data, for the duration of the relevant business engagement, or longer is necessary. In most cases we will delete all personal data collected as part of a business engagement, but it may be necessary to retain this data for longer, for example for analysis or record-keeping, to comply with schedules agreed with a client, to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations, or to protect us against future legal action.
If you request that we delete your personal data, we will make reasonable attempts to delete all instances of the information in their entirety. More information on access to your personal data, and your right to be forgotten is included in the “Your Rights” section of this Policy.
You may have the right to:
- request access to your Personal Data as collected by Elsewhen, where it has been granted by applicable law
- request a copy of the Personal Data as collected by Elsewhen , where it has been granted by applicable law
- request to have any inaccuracies in your Personal Data corrected
- request that we cease processing your personal data, where it has been granted by applicable law
To help protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your Personal Data.
It may be legally impossible to comply with your request, for example if access to your Personal Data may reveal the Personal Data of someone else, for whose Personal Data you do not have consent. It may be necessary to deny your requests where they may be manifestly unfounded, and/or excessive, or otherwise objectionable or unwarranted under applicable law. It may be necessary to charge a fee to comply with your request where granted by applicable law.
You have the legal right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority, where granted by applicable law.
You can unsubscribe from our email newsletters by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email.