Becoming Digital-First: How UK companies are rising to the challenges of digital transformation
- The inside track on UK organisations’ journey to become digital first
Any organisation’s journey to digital transformation is an ongoing process.
In this report, we examine the extent to which organisations in the UK are applying effective digital approaches in their business.
We also explore what drives digital implementation, the key challenges to be aware of, and how successfully digital projects are being conducted.
- 50% of organisations already see themselves as a digital-first company
- 96% of organisations have encountered problems when running digital projects
- Many organisations wish they had more technology-aware leadership and guidance when it comes to their digital projects
- Learn more
- A unique opportunity to discover more about:
The digital literacy of senior leadership teams, how proud/embarrassed leaders are regarding their approach to digital transformation, and what they feel they could do better, and how failing to meet expectations can lead to the direct failure of a digital project.
Download this report
Digital optimism—but is it misplaced?
Explore the factors influencing the success and failure of digital transformation projects, based on the latest research findings.